Most intelligent business owners use blogs and websites to win the trust of potential clients. While many of them believe on the value of developing awesome web content, the significance of picking a great website host is often overlooked. Are you looking for a top host in Malaysia to help you with your new blog? Think about this well. Don’t let yourself make the wrong choice.
What happens when you choose the wrong web hosting option?
- Malware and Security Attacks. There really is no perfect solution in keeping websites secure. Though, a reputable website host would help you backup your data through a remote server, and make it easier for you to restore it, just in case your website becomes a victim of cyberattack.
- Revenue loss. If your website goes down, potential clients wouldn’t be able to access your blog posts, or learn more about your services and products. This would result to loss of income and sales.
- Negative impact on SEO Ranking. Your content marketing strategy must be able to help you rank high in search engine results pages, so people can easily find you. If your pages are down all the time, your search ranking would suffer.
How to choose the most reliable website hosting provider?
- Select a website host with a brilliant uptime track record, and always ensure maximum uptime. While no agency can guarantee a 100% uptime, they must offer at least 99% uptime on average.
- Understand all the different web hosting choices. available. From VPS and shared to managed and dedicated web hosting, make sure to read more about them before finalizing your decision.
- Quality customer support is crucial, because, quite simply, the digital landscape never sleeps. Many web hosting providers would claim that they are offering 24/7 support, but this alone doesn’t guarantee, knowledgeable fast services. It’s always better to test the efficiency of their customer support team before committing to a long-term contract.
- Don’t let the price alone influence your web hosting solution. Remember, in web hosting, good quality would cost you more upfront, but in the long run, it would be more reliable.